-
September 30th, 2004, 02:07 PM
#831
Senior Hostboard Member
It's better then hating everybody and being rude, even if they are drunk IMO...
-
September 30th, 2004, 08:56 PM
#832
Inactive Member
Wait, did you mean that when they are sober, they are mean and such?
-
October 1st, 2004, 01:05 AM
#833
Inactive Member
On the Connect 4: He already connect four, I think. Diagonal.
On alcohol: I know Wiseman doesn't like it. I do. Me and him could present facts all day, but that doesn't matter since neither of our opinions will change, and we'll just leave out part of the board. So basically I'll drink as normal (normal for me is very little a year) and Wiseman will not drink.
Simple as that. Same could apply to the pot legalization subject, along with the communism vs. capitalism subject. On all three of these discussions we will not come to an agreement until someone breaks it up or we decide to quit for the benefit of the topic.
So in conclusion, enjoy some College Humor.
-
October 1st, 2004, 01:38 AM
#834
Inactive Member
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html
Summarize this for me real fast please, anyone, and I'll marry you.
-
October 1st, 2004, 03:01 AM
#835
HB Forum Owner
Still, they are lower IQ and less stable if drunk, plus it's as if they ate babies ? I'm not accepting anyone drunk, no matter how nice they might sound.
-
October 1st, 2004, 03:05 AM
#836
Senior Hostboard Member
I know Miguel, and believe me, I don't either...
-
October 1st, 2004, 04:04 AM
#837
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT Pocky: mmhmm, when they aren't drunk, they are mean and such, exactly...
-
October 1st, 2004, 01:34 PM
#838
Inactive Member
i would need more time to summarize that than i have sorry =P
-
October 1st, 2004, 02:23 PM
#839
Senior Hostboard Member
*points to others* I'm dumb, can't doo such thingz, sorry...
-
October 1st, 2004, 04:52 PM
#840
Inactive Member
rofl aye thats what US and the Iraqis that are cooperative with US officials are saying =P
well basically US is attacking a city filled with insurgents, usa hasnt been lucky in urban warfare before even though theyre supposed to be training for this kind of unconventional warfare since vietnam. in the middle of a festival of some sort us troops were handing out candy and a car bomb exploded near by hurting iraqi children and some iraqi national guardsmen.(look how these fuckers do, they even hurt the children of their own country, dirty fucks)The leaders of the attacks sent notes and deemed it as 3 heroic knights noble attack. (total bullshit, if i hear them mention knights for that shit again ill go over there and pour molten metal down their throats)well after that another car bomb headed for a target was shot down by some national guardsmen after attempts to stop it, and they believe the attacks will continue and intensify nearing the iraqi elections. thas about it...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks